|Other Names||Red Pyramid, That Red Pyramid Thing, Bogeyman|
|Origin||Silent Hill 2|
|Location/Habitat||Silent Hill, Fog World and Otherworld|
|Height||Unknown, though taller than an average male human|
|Psychic Creature||Possibly telepathic|
|Abilities||Superhuman strength, Possible ESP|
|Threat Level||Very Dangerous|
Pyramid Head is a creature from the Silent Hill franchise, who was originally made for Silent Hill 2. Since then, he has appeared in six games, both movies and five different comics based in the Silent Hill universe. In his original Silent Hill 2 form, he wears a white robe, gloves and boots, as well as either a spear or his massive blade, and his trademark helmet. The helmet seems to be made of rusted metal and has a small hole in it, for a tentacle or tongue of some kind.
- Superhuman Strength - Pyramid Head can hold an adult human in one hand, as shown when he catches the main character of Silent Hill 2 and lifts him up with one hand, or use his massive blade one-handed, while if the player finds it, it requires two hands to carry.
- Extrasensory Perception - Pyramid Head will sometimes put his fingers in the hole in his helmet and put a hand out in front of him. It is believed that he might be sensing his opponents like this, as his helmet clearly has no eye holes.
- The film adaptation of Pyramid Head has a six-point helmet, unlike the original seven-point one from the games. This was for the comfort of the actor.
- In Silent Hill: Homecoming, Pyramid Head returns as a similar creature called the Bogeyman, not to be confused with Bogeyman of Silent Hill: Downpour. The only difference between the two is the blade they wield. One is a straight blade while the other is an oversized combat knife.
- In Silent Hill: Downpour, Pyramid Head appears in a cameo appearance on a joke ending where he cuts a cake and table in half at a surprise party for the player's character.