|Origin||The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings|
|Language||Unknown (can communicate with eachother, but it is unknown how)|
|Psychic Creature||Unknown (possibly telepathic)|
Nekkers are monsters found in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Known to live in forested areas, nekkers are a lot like smaller, more vicious drowners that can climb trees and dig tunnels. Nekkers live in small tribes, working together to bring down prey.
Nekkers are humanoid creatures, with green-grey skin, long claws on each hand, small horns growing out of their heads and clawed feet. The eyes of a nekker are red orbs. Nekker warriors, the leaders of the tribes, are larger and have red clay on their faces, to mark themselves as the chieftain.
- Numbers - Nekkers always attack in groups, led by warriors.
- Claws - The claws of a nekker, coupled with the speed and numbers, can usually rip a full-grown human, elf or dwarf to shreds should they enter the forest without proper preparations.
- Speed - Nekkers are a lot faster than a human, able to catch most fleeing prey quickly
- Silver - All monsters in the Witcher series have a weakness to silver, such as a witcher's monster-slaying sword.
- Grapeshot bombs - While all bombs used by hunters and witchers are effective against nekkers, grapeshot bombs stand alone as they are the only bomb that can destroy a nekker's nest.